While the girls were busy baking and cooking a delicious meal, Dad put the plow back on the tractor, and he and I went out to prepare the new garden plot. He plowed and tilled a 40x40 ft area right behind the fruit trees. It was our first time using the new John Deere tiller, and it seemed to work really well. Sure are a lot of stones out there! We could probably build a wall all around the property with all the stones that seem to pop up out of the ground.
We get tons of snow in Western New York, so I don't know what it is about the first snow of the season--but we seem to get all excited over it. While Dad was tilling and I was pulling out stones, it started to hail a bit. By Sunday we had a dusting of new fluffy snow.
Jean had to go out and take pics of the first snow. She even took a video of the flag snapping in the wind. That's just a preview of what is coming in the next few months.






















No comments:
Post a Comment